The following are your interests: Best Tower of Fantasy built by Samir? It’s important we establish what you mean by this, as Tower of Fantasy characters come linked to the Tower of Fantasy weapons that you pull from the gacha systems. Samir as a character doesn’t come with much functionality apart from representing a new skin you can put on your avatar.
The signature weapon of a true Samir build is the Dual EM Stars. These ranged pistols are also useful for DPS. Check out our Tower of Fantasy tier list for more insights into why Samir’s weapons are one of the best overall, although she needs to be paired with a dedicated shield breaker like KING, or even your starter SR character Echo if you’re a free-to-play player. Let’s take a more in-depth look at Samir and her kit.
Samir Dual EM stars Build
Samir is a Volt user and we’ve got all of her stats below.
Base shatter 6
Base charge 10.7
Base attack: 18
Base HP: 1165
Base Criteria: 14
Wanderer level 20 unlocks your abilities to gather and arm arms ‘matrices’These chips can increase their basic stats. Each SR or SSR weapon comes with a separate weapon chip. However, you can equip any slot of the weapon with any chip. These chips can also be leveled in exactly the same way as the weapon.
The best Samir weapon chips/matrices are:
- Samir (two-piece).Hit an enemy, and the damage will increase by 1 per hit. This stacks up until 10/13/16/20/20 and lasts 1.5 seconds.
- Claudia (two-piece):Hit a target in mid-air or initiate an aerial attack for increased damage by 13/17/20/23% Double jumping is reset after hitting a target while you are still airborne.
Most characters benefit from having at least some of the weapon matrices from their signature set, although with Samir you could also equip two pieces of Claudia’s set as well, as it pairs nicely with the fact that Samir can engage in a lot of combat from the air.
You can also choose the four-piece Samir set. These benefits are:
- Samir (four piece): Increase Deal EM Star’s electrical explosion damage by 16/22/30/40% of ATK.
Advancements are when a duplicate is drawn using the gacha system. Each duplicate will improve your current copy. You don’t have to be a perfectionist to achieve the highest level of advancement.
These are Samir’s advancements:
- One starAfter landing a critical hit, trigger an explosive explosion that deals additional damage to the target of 30%. Cooldown: 0.2 seconds.
- Two stars Increase the current weapon’s base ATK growth by 16%.
- Three starsIncrease the crit rate to electrified targets to 40%. Electrified explosions can extend the duration up to 5 seconds.
- Four stars Increase the current weapon’s base ATK growth by 32%.
- Five starsDouble the attack’s duration and move the targets towards the centre.
- Six starsAn electrical explosion can reduce skill cooldowns up to one second.
You only need to get Samir’s Dual EM Stars to the third level of advancement in order to unlock the majority of her potential, although she’s still pretty good even at level zero or one. While maxing out any character is ideal, you don’t have to worry about it as much with Samir once you hit three stars as she will have enough of her kit unlocked to be able to do massive amounts of damage.
Samir awakening traits
All Simulacra have the ability to awaken talents independent of their weapons. These buffs are only activated if Simulacrum skin is present. Gifts to your acquired characters will earn you awakening points. Samir’s favourite gifts are: Games and Toys.
Samir’s Awakening traits:
- 1,200 points: Trickery – Grant one stack of Concentration for every four seconds where Samir receives no damage. Each stack increases Samir’s damage by 3%, and the maximum number of stacks is four. Samir loses 1 stack every second after being hit.
- 4,000 points: Shadow – Grant one stack of Concentration for every four seconds where Samir receives no damage. Each stack increases Samir’s damage by 4%, and the maximum number of stacks is five. Samir loses one stack after being hit every two seconds.
As the 4,000 point trait is just a better version of the 1,200 point trait, you don’t need to rush to try and unlock Shadow straight away to get the most out of Samir. As mentioned above, one of Samir’s attack animations involves her spinning around in mid-air unleashing a hail of destruction, so it can be quite easy to trigger the Trickery condition by keeping Samir out of harm’s way. This will let you wrack up those four damage buff stacks, which means Samir’s Role as your main DPS is even more secure when combined with some of her advancements.
That’s everything you need to know about the best Samir build. Our Tower of Fantasy vehicles guide has more information. We also offer tips and tricks to help you stay competitive and level up in Tower of Fantasy.
Minecraft Jenny Mod, Redeem codes for Minecraft free, Retirement sets from Lego Star Wars 2022, best high end av receiver 2020, Cocomelon toys, Best toys for three year olds, best beyblade for 2021, best beyblade stadium, best lego game, best pixar movies ranked, Amazon top toys Christmas 2021, best beyblade burst, Columbia Heights best-seller, Best fidget toys, Best lego sets 2021, best lego technic sets, lego technic best set, Top paw, Best shinguards for youth soccer, best star wars lego sets, Star Wars games that are the best,